In order to achieve this objective, Region Örebro County has engaged in dialogue with actors in the county. This has resulted in four focus areas and priority activities.
Four Focus Areas and Priority Activities
1. Increase the understanding of the importance of civil society and social economy for the development of Örebro County
- Increase the knowledge of the intrinsic value of civil society and social economy
- Seek to ensure that statistics are available
- Seek to test and use methods on an ongoing basis to assess the benefits to society
2. Create long-term opportunities for civil society and the social economy in Örebro County
- Improve public subsidies for associations, financing methods and other support functions
- Seek to strengthen and develop social enterprises
- Increase knowledge of procurement and other forms of collaboration
- Increase the procurement of products, services and maintenance from civil society and the social economy
3. Establish, strengthen and coordinate networks and meeting places for issues relating to civil society and social economy in Örebro County
- Increase the exchange of experience in civil society and social economy
- Increase the exchange of experience between public actors
- Seek to strengthen cross-sector networks and meeting places
4. Contribute to an enhanced exchange of experience by increasing the international collaboration relating to civil society and social economy in Örebro County
- Seek to grow international participation from Örebro County
- Increase the exchange of experience in the county from our participation in international forums
The Partnership for Social Innovation (PSI) is a network consisting of approximately 40 organizations from social economy, the university and public sector in Örebro County.
The objective of PSI is to strengthen the conditions for social innovation in Örebro County in order to deal with societal challenges and contribute to a sustainable development.
The Partnership for Social Innovation is a forum for dialogue and exchange of experience on societal challenges and social innovation. We offer project support and provide advice and support for the development of social innovation.
Did the content help you?
If you would like to send some feedback, you may do that
Thank you for your feedback!
Last updated: Monday, August 15, 2022